If you want to differentiate yourself from your competition you need two things:
- You need to know your unique value proposition,
- You also need to know how to profit from it.
For many, it is difficult to narrow down the key aspects that make a business unique.
But for those who do, it is extremely rewarding. From cultivating a loyal following to inspiring action and increasing margins; there is no end to the value of building a solid brand identity.
And, for us at Identity Projection, we are all about capitalizing on your unique value. We have developed an easy-to-use metric that can reveal the key aspects of your brand you should be capitalizing on.
Your Brand ID
Find out your unique brand ID through our 6-part metric:
- Brand Ethos: What does your business stand for?
- Products and Services: What do you provide and are all of your services promoted?
- Pricing: Are your customers informed about your prices? Do they see the value?
- Community Involvement: Are your customers aware of your business’s impact?
- Intellectual Property: What sets your business apart from the rest?
- Company Culture: Do just you talk the talk or are you actually walking the walk?
Marketing with Purpose
A great example of a brand that has harnessed its identity is Patagonia, Inc.
Patagonia is a B-Corporation with over 4 million social media followers. They have built a clear brand message centered around responsible & sustainable output. And if you look at their marketing efforts, it has little to do with selling and more to do with highlighting their brand identity.
Because of their unique intellectual property, consumers feel good about their products and are willing to pay a premium to be a part of their brand. Furthermore, their intellectual property lies within their functional, durable and recyclable products. And, Patagonia also makes sure to showcase their community involvement and culture of likeminded individuals that harness this “outdoor” spirit, and passion for something “outside themselves”.
Sounds perfectly on brand to us.